Battle of the sexes!....please help!! Sorry if TMI

Kat1990

pregnant! 2nd trimester!
Reaction score
ok so me and my hubby are having a debate and i need some help for the correct answer!

My AF is always irregular so i never expected AF to turn up on time! but the last 2 weeks we have been well....enjoying our selves alot shall we say!!! :sex:
but then i started to bleed for 2 days stop for a day then spot....

heres the question..... is it possible to be pregnant even if you bleed for 2 days?

It felt like normal AF but then the 2nd day was weird and AF always stays at least 5 days heavy and 2 days light...
i dont know if im making any sence at all, but hubby still thinks i should take a test but i didnt think you could be preg if have AF( even if it is a short visit...)

if any of you lovely ladys understand my babbeling then any help would be much appreciated!!

thanks

Thanks silver_penny for the reply im starting to wonder if hubby right, not bleeding now but still have really bad cramps and sharp pains. so dont know.head feels a bit crazy! :wacko:

The bleeding could also be from all the BDing, not real sure. My suggestion would be to test 14 or so days after the last time you had unprotected sex. Good luck and I hope you get the result you are looking for.

Lots of reasons for short bleeding (not putting them in order of likelihood just what comes out of my brain first lol):

Bding (especially if your young) can effect your period. Your hormones are more changeable and (especially with orgasm)/prostaglandin.

Could be implantation (but implantation is not "fresh" blood) And my mom (midwife) says no more then a pad a day.

Could be that your pregnant. During pregnancy your cervix is soft and "tender" and stimulation of it can make it bleed.

(plus if it's possible you more then 9 weeks then it could be mild placenta previa)

If it is implantation it's rare to get a pregnancy test right away because implantation is what kick starts the HCG hormone. That's the information I have hope it helps!! :) Good luck! ( And taking a test is harmless so why not?)

Hmm I had the same thing! I don't actually belong in this section but I need answers!. I had a 16 day cycle

Used soy to help o

Then on day 17 I was spotting. The next day I was bleeding. It lasted two days and I only used a tampon a day (i actually used more but they all came out clean) now it's been 2 days since it ended and I've been feeling sooooo sick for the last two days. I can't even get off the couch . Nausea and cramping like crazy! Sorry for stealing your thread but I was excited to see that I'm.not alone!

I also had what I thought was o pains on cd 11. Your post got me symptom spotting and hopeful!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->