Baw Club Tuesday

golcarlilly

Proud mum of 2
Reaction score
Morning girls, hope everyone is ok today?

I am feeling fed up today and no clue why really, couldn't relax after dinner last night and ended up going to bed to watch a film at 8pm then went to sleep at half nine!! OH thought he had done something wrong but I told him it was prob just my hormones!!

Hey chick,

Sorry youre feeling a bit glum today. I think all the pressure of the last few weeks adds up. You probably just need to have a bit of tracy time!! Hope you start to cheer up soon

BIIIG :hug:

Kerry

Morning girls,

going to have to type and run to an extent, i have a meeting to attend at 10. but will be back later...promise!!!

Sorry that your feeling down today Tracy. I am not too bad today. Had a good chat with DH last night and we went for a walk by the river as it was such a lovely evening. Really helped me relax.
How you doing today Kerry?

Im feeling much better than yesterday. DF spent the night at his parents so had a lovely bike ride. Did some cleaning, watched BB and fell asleep in the middle of the bed star fish stlye!! :rofl:

Sorry had an unbelievable busy day today. Not had time to be BAW today. It goes like that sometimes, have a couple of days where I'm really busy and then a week where I'm BAW.

Hey babes welcome back!!

Are you a 5 or 5.30 chick??

ooh, me too.....i have a fab view of the glorious weather outside at the moment as well!

i think we need a new category of 'fed up' adding to to the status indicator!

Might have to go for another walk by the river again tonight. I love it down there, so peaceful watching the swans and boats.
Need to make the most of it before it starts raining again

Hey buffycat

Welcome to the Bored at work club!! Yes defo need a fed up status!! Why are you sad today??

Owo me too can't wait for 5.30!!

sad 'cos af came yesterday......2nd cycle after mc....and there was me thinking it would get easier with time....but oh no!

have decided to try and focus energies on losing a few pounds and doing revision for some work exams (very difficult when it is soo lovely out!)

sad 'cos af came yesterday......2nd cycle after mc....and there was me thinking it would get easier with time....but oh no!

have decided to try and focus energies on losing a few pounds and doing revision for some work exams (very difficult when it is soo lovely out!)

Sorry AF is getting you down. I too am trying to focus on loosing a few stone let alone pounds aswell.
Revision i hate revision. There are some exams that i really should do to help advance my career, however they don't seem important right now.
Good Luck Revising.

Buffycat sorry the :witch: is getting you down!! Hopefully you'll get ur :bfp: instead next month!! :hug:

I need to lose a few pounds too!!!

ok, i was a little conservative with the truth there....i need to lose two stone!

my exams are only next month, have done no revision either (and work are mean and won't give me study leave!)

Work should give you study time!! What do you do Buffycat??

I want to lose about 1 stone!! But I keep telling myself that I'll be preggers in a few months so won't matter anyway!! How crap is that !! :rofl:

yep, that was my excuse before! i go to slimming world too, and at the meeting last night i confessed that i had barely followed it for the last 4 months! so, i want to lose two stone for when i go on hols at the end of sept....then hopefully when i get pregnant then i won't balloon to an enormous size! :)

i'm an IT Service Manager, the exams are like a-levels - to three hour papers, each of 5 essays! yuk ! what do you do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->