• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Baw Club Tuesday

golcarlilly

Proud mum of 2
Reaction score
Morning all you lovely BAW ladies!!

Hope everyone is ok today? I am bit fed up again (sorry!) had a bit of bleeding again last night (only very slight) but now am concerned that will delay my ov even more? I just want to get on with ttc - AARGH!!

Sorry mini rant over:rofl:

Can't wait for my opks to arrive, hope they come today :)

Hiya :hi:

I hope u dont mind me askin... but how much are we talking about?

Coz im just thinking it could be something to do with ovulation if it was only slight?

Im only saying this as just before I got pregnant last time I bled in the middle of my cycle (never happened before) so I took it as a sign that I'd ovulated & the blood was coming from a ruptured follicle & used the opportunity for :sex: - and lo & behold I got my :bfp: less than 2wks later!!

Just a thought... but I was you I'd get down to some serious jiggy tonight hun!

Good luck xx :hug:

Oh... you know how i was going on about not knowing how to use those OPK's yesterday?

Well curiosity got the better of me & i decided to try one I had bought ages ago just for a laugh really.... guess what?? it came up with a really dark positive!! LOL

So I rang hubby & told him to get home sharpish as i was waiting for him upstairs!!

Hope this is the month we both get our :bfp: :happydance:

xx

Hiya Nicky, it was only a very slight amount, sort of mixed in with cm (sorry tmi) but as I only finished AF on Sunday think was more likely to be just end of that? Anyway that is fab news for you chick!! how often are you supposed to use the opks then - every day? I will keep everything crossed for a :bfp: for you this month - sounds very hopefull!!!

Good Morning Ladies! I'm quite moody this morning. lol My computer at home has a virus so can't use it until it's fixed and I am SUPER addicted to it! I actually threw a little temper tantrum last night. :rofl: I woke up this morning with a headache, cramping and tired. lol AF is due to arrive in a couple of days and I fear if she doesn't come real soon, someone is going to get hurt. :rofl: I also had on about 5 outfits this morning before finally returning to the first one I had on originally. :rofl:

We have an Employee Appreciation Day Picnic today here at the hospital where I work which should make me happy but instead it's making me irritable. lol

Other than all that though, I'm doing just peachy! :rofl:

Hi Chris :hi:

I dunno how often you're meant to use OPK's really? I think it's something like 2/3 days before you'd expect to be ovulating & u just keep testing till u get a positive... then get down to business? LOL

But seeing as I already got my positive theres no point using them again this cycle is there? - I'm just planning to :sex: everyday for the next couple of days then maybe every other day for a week?

God it's gettin quite clinical now isnt it? LOL - no funnily enough my sex drive has increased this month & I can't get enough for some reason?? so im hoping its my body's way of telling me im fertile & helping things along a bit!!

I didn't have much of a sex drive AT ALL before now... so hubby is very happy at the moment :cloud9: LOL

Hi Nicky!

I don't know anything about OPK's...sorry. DH and I are going TTC in August and I don't think I'll use one as I can usually feel when I'm ovulating with frightening accuracy. lol

Wow it's quiet in here today isn't it?

Is everyone actually doing some work today?!! :rofl:

Hi Chris :hi:

I dunno how often you're meant to use OPK's really? I think it's something like 2/3 days before you'd expect to be ovulating & u just keep testing till u get a positive... then get down to business? LOL

But seeing as I already got my positive theres no point using them again this cycle is there? - I'm just planning to :sex: everyday for the next couple of days then maybe every other day for a week?

God it's gettin quite clinical now isnt it? LOL - no funnily enough my sex drive has increased this month & I can't get enough for some reason?? so im hoping its my body's way of telling me im fertile & helping things along a bit!!

I didn't have much of a sex drive AT ALL before now... so hubby is very happy at the moment :cloud9: LOL

I am going to test the very minute I get my hands on those opk's LOL then it will be all systems go on the bding front :rofl: I think you are right about the fertility thing, it will be your body's way of letting you know!!

It is quiet on here today - I have been busy for a change!! Kerry is off at the theme park having fun today but she will no doubt be back first thing tomorrow.

I WISH I was busy! I'm just sitting here being irritable and wanting to cry and sleeeeeeeep!!!

Aw Chris, poor you :hugs: hope u feel better soon

Time goes so slowly when you have nothing to do doesn't it?

Only and hour to go for me then I get to go home - yeay!!

How old are you both by the way? I am 38 will be 39 next month!! yikes!

lol Thanks Nicky!! Sorry don't mean to complain. I was driving to work this morning and Josh Groban (who I LOVE LOVE LOVE) came on the radio singing, "You Are Loved" and I said, "oooo SHUT UP Josh!!" and turned the station. :rofl::rofl:

So what are everyone's plans for this evening? I am just having dinner, doing housework then watching some tv - very exciting :)

I just turned 33 last month... plans for tonight include

.......... doh! pressed the wrong button! :dohh:

Plans include :sex: LOL then finding something in the cupboard to make us to eat followed by sitting on the couch waiting for big brother to start (I know I know... I'm a total saddo!!) :rofl:

LOL are you getting the bding out of the way before big bro then :rofl: I started to watch it but everyone on there annoyed the hell out of me so I gave up!!

I am addicted to shipwrecked though, do you watch that? tonight I will be watching 10 years younger then supersizers go edwardian on beeb 2 - have you seen it, its fab!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->