BAW Monday!

NatalieW

Reaction score
I'd thought I'd start the thread really early.

I had a fantastic day on saturday and fantastic weather. We're off on honeymoon today for three days. :happydance:

But incase you wanted to see some photos here are the UnOfficial Ones..

https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=139762&l=ea3af&id=730810371

I hope everyone has a lovely few days.

:hug:

:dust:

:hug: congratulations :hug:
You look lovely in your photos and you had the perfect weather too. Enjoy your honeymoon.

h x

ooh, wish i could access facebook from work! will have a look tonight from home though!

glad you had a lovely time though - congratulations !

:hugs:

I will post the Official Ones in a google photo album but haven't had time to sort it all yet!!!

Morning.
Natalie, your photo's look fabulous and you looked beautiful. You were really lucky with the weather. Have a fabulous honeymoon. Speak to you soon.
xx

Morning everyone - I am back to work today after two weeks off :(

What have I missed?

hello! welcome back!

well, the other than Natalie getting married and Porkpie getting her bfp(!) not much. Oh, and Reedy has decided to have a break for a little while too....

so where did you go on holiday??

I'd thought I'd start the thread really early.

I had a fantastic day on saturday and fantastic weather. We're off on honeymoon today for three days. :happydance:

But incase you wanted to see some photos here are the UnOfficial Ones..

https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=139762&l=ea3af&id=730810371

I hope everyone has a lovely few days.

:hug:

:dust:

AWWW Congratulations!!! You looked beautiful!

Good Morning Ladies :hi:

Lisa, it sucks to be back at work after a long vacation doesn't it?? That was me last week.

Weekend was okay, didn't really do much and yesterday it rained and thunderstormed.

I think I'm at the beginning of my fertile period! :happydance: As DH and I were driving to work this morning, I told him that my CM was milky and lotiony (sorry if TMI) so I have a couple of days before I'm really fertile with EWCM. DH just looked at me as if I were speaking in Pig Latin. :rofl: The only person who is going to know we're trying is my father-in-law (we leave in his house). It KILLS me that I can't talk to my sister-in-law about this, but she's a real a *itch - saying to me, "oh you're not going to be trying for a baby anytime soon are you?" Selfish, jealous little thing. I was all excited that we would be preggers together and share in this wonderful experience together, evidently she didn't feel the same way. Thankfully, she doesn't really talk to me about her TTC.

Ok, anyway, sorry! lol Here's to a speedy week!

I went to Lake District for a week, had great time :)

Was at home last week, painted the fencing & our bedroom and chilled in the garden!

Only got 3 more days off I can take until Xmas - rubbish!

I went to Lake District for a week, had great time :)

Was at home last week, painted the fencing & our bedroom and chilled in the garden!

Only got 3 more days off I can take until Xmas - rubbish!

Oh, I know me too! I took the day after Xmas off but only have 2 or 3 more days to use before then.

i've barely used any leave so far this year (and boy am i feeling it!) - 8 weeks til i go away though.

Chris, i'm sorry that your SIL is being crappy though.....maybe she doesn't see it as a buddy thing though, more like a race (and obviously she wants to win).....some people get like that unfortunately.....

i've barely used any leave so far this year (and boy am i feeling it!) - 8 weeks til i go away though.

Chris, i'm sorry that your SIL is being crappy though.....maybe she doesn't see it as a buddy thing though, more like a race (and obviously she wants to win).....some people get like that unfortunately.....

Very true and you're so right! I told DH what she said and he was SO pissed -he even told their Dad and he's like, "Yeah, well she's selfish." So, that made me feel a bit better. lol I was too upset to keep that comment to myself. I hate it when people think they can dictate to others when they should or shouldn't have a baby.

think Kerry is away fro the weekend still, Reedy is on a break, not sure about the others though.....

think i just saw some tumbleweed roll through the room though! :rofl:

at least your FIL and DH support you....when i had my mc my SIL didn't really sound sad for me (my brother cried terribly, he's 34 bless him) - instead, SIL wanted all of the details.....she wants a baby but my brother isn't sure yet......i know that she will treat it like a race......people guess that once you've had a mc you will try again......

wish my mum and dad would stop dropping hints though......:cry:

only a four day week for me this week....am off to France on Friday for the day....to get some wine etc etc..! :D

I'm sorry your SIL isn't supportive either. :hugs:At least I'm not the only one. And I"m sorry your parents keep dropping hints.:hugs: MY MIL kept dropping hints too and when I told her I was ready for a baby (this was last year) she said (right in front of a bunch of people) "Oh no, you can't have a baby yet, you need a house first." Honestly! For some reason, she's much happier about her daughter trying for a baby eventhough her marriage is/was very rocky and goes out like 4 times a week until all hours, then she is for her son and I, (we have a VERY stable marriage and neither one of us is selfish) just b/c we don't have a house. It makes me so angry! What does having a house have anything to do with having a baby??? It's more important that the baby will be loved, wanted, the parents are in a stable relationship and are willing to sacrifice for the child. Some people are just so warped!!

I love 4 day work weeks! Enjoy it! France for the day huh? You're that close? I'm geographically challenged so I have no idea. :doh: :rofl:

I love 4 day work weeks! Enjoy it! France for the day huh? You're that close? I'm geographically challenged so I have no idea. :dohh: :rofl:

OOPS...sorry for the double post!! :dohh:

france, well it is a 3 hour drive, then across the tunnel which is below the sea between England and Fance.....so about 4 hours in all....ooh la la!

re houses though....you have a home....that is worth so much than a 'house'. And in your home you have a loving envinronment, wonderful parents to be, and all the support that you need.

I don't know, maybe you could get a house - but would that house be a home? House prices are soaring, and i would much rather live in a safe loving home with family, than in a total wreck of a house in a really awful area with no support....just my thoughts.....

just given baby.love a prod, think she forgot about us!.....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->