BB please :) Due: 22/02/11/ 22 yrs old & 1st time

joyfulsoul

Reaction score
Afternoon Ladies,

Looking for a bump buddy :) to maybe swap emails with and keep in contact for help, support and general baby chitchat :)

I am 12 wks and 1 day today. Due 22nd of Feb and this is my first baby :)

xxxxxxxx:happydance:

Hello! I'm due 2nd feb 2011, I'm 23 on Friday and it's my first! How exciting! How are you feeling?? X

Hi Girls,
Hope your both well...? How have you been finding things so far?

I had really bad MS and dizzyness between 5 and 11 weeks. I never thought it was going to end!! Lol. I am starting to feel OK during the day but still feel really bad in evenings and also cannot eat meals...I have to snack throughout the day...I miss my big roasts :( lol.

xx

First trimester has been hell!!!!!!!! I have hyperemesis, I remember when I went to the Dr at 5 weeks and she said 'do you have any nausea?' I was fine and convinced I would be one of the lucky ones... Those were famous last words!! I'm taking anti-nausea medicine now so I'm ok and seeing my baby on the scan was the best thing ever & made it all worthwhile. I can't stop thinking about him/her and looking at the scan pics.

I hate to say it but I have been quite lucky, iv only had a couple of odd days where I was sick or felt it, but was very tired and had to have afternoon naps, trouble is, now I don't need the naps but I have them out of habit, then I'm up all night! Trying to ween myself off of them! I had lost my apetite too from about 8 weeks, can only eat small amounts and don't even fancy my favourite foods, very odd, but starting to get it back now.! X x

First trimester has been hell!!!!!!!! I have hyperemesis, I remember when I went to the Dr at 5 weeks and she said 'do you have any nausea?' I was fine and convinced I would be one of the lucky ones... Those were famous last words!! I'm taking anti-nausea medicine now so I'm ok and seeing my baby on the scan was the best thing ever & made it all worthwhile. I can't stop thinking about him/her and looking at the scan pics.

Awwww, sounds like you had a really bad time of it!
I know the feeling, seeing baby for the first time makes it all seem so worth while :)
Are you going to find out the sex? x

Yes defo, r u guys going to find out the sex? I have a feeling I'm having a boy but everyone else reckons I'm having a girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->