BBC3 Looking for inspirational Teen Mums

Emma SilverR

Reaction score
Dear Baby and Bump,
I hope you don’t mind me posting a thread. I found your group whilst I was researching a programme about young mums for BBC3.
I work as a Producer for a TV company called Silver River .

I am working on ideas for the second series of documentaries for BBC3 called Bringing Up Britain. The first series of films aired last year and looking at issues faced by young parents.

I’m contacting you as I am trying to find young mums who would be interested in a documentary about inspirational young mums. The idea is to make a documentary which will defy the stereotypes of teen parents and show how no matter how old you are you can be a great parent.
Many thanks

Emma

ARE YOU AN INSPIRATIONAL YOUNG MUM?
Silver River, an independent TV company is looking for brilliant mothers aged 18-25 to be part of a new TV series.
We are looking for confident women who have children aged 3 and over.
Are you a passionate mum? Would you like to share what you have learnt to other mums?
I’d love to hear from you. Drop me a line at emmadotparsonsatsilverriverdottv

There are loads over in teen parenting, though admin will move his thread As its nit aloud there is a press bit somewhere around here though!

^ What Em said.

And thanks for trying to show you can be a good parent at any age. i look forward to watching it again!

this has been moved to press & research.

For future reference all research type threads must be placed here, all others will be removed.

Aww I'd love to do this but my little girl isn't 3!
xx

aww id love too but my little girl is only 2 and my little boy is 8 months soon. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->