BBM - for other phones

I wont download anything like BBM, live profile or whatsapp cos everyone I speak to I have on facebook so it's pretty pointless for me anyway.

BBM basically is kinda like msn, you get to make a name, put a profile pic up and put status's. Broadcasts are soooo annoying, that's if you've got annoying friends that still do that "message me and I'll rate you" :dohh:. You can also see if your messages have been delivered/read..

HTH! :)

I have it and I think it's kinda pointless having it on my iPhone when I already have whatsapp but it was good for blackberrys because that was the only thing I had on there.

I have a blackberry so have it anyway my dad has an iphone and he has downloaded it because he lives in Canada so its yet another way for us to keep in touch for free :thumbup:

i think its pointless really, its just like whatsapp so why would i want it on my iphone :s

I just cringe when I see the "add me on BBM" statuses on Facebook �� :rofl:

I quite loved BBM back in the day when I had my blackberry. It was nice to be able to text my friends for free, regardless of where they were in the world. :thumbup:

Back when I had it though, most plans you still paid per text. Now it seems kinda pointless as most plans are free for texting. I liked the statuses that you could do, I also liked knowing that someone "read" a message... tho there were ways around that. ;)

I think it was that and the Blackberry Social plan that I miss the most. I used to be able to use Facebook for free, regardless of data etc. Since I switched to my 'droid, I have to either make sure I'm either on WiFi or suck it up and use my data.

I downloaded it yesterday for my android phone but since it's so popular I have to wait in line for it. I'm still waiting for the confirmation email.

Bloody nightmare :haha:

I have iMessage/text if I want to speak to someone! xxx

I felt old! Downloaded it then deleted it 'cause I didn't like it :haha:

The last few days my news feed has been flooded with people saying add me on bbm and Im like really?! D you not have text messages/whatsapp/facebook? Are those jot adequate forms of communicating with people without the use of a stupid pin number?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->