BBT chart current. Is this bad? Please help!

Warsop87

Reaction score
CD 20. My BBT chart is showing some dips. Does this mean that conception hasn't taken place? Please help! TIA! My chart is under my poll thread too.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160910-103420.jpg
    Screenshot_20160910-103420.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 15
I'm only seeing a few temps. I never liked Ovia. But looks like you are only 5dpo so that dip is normal. You get a secondary estrogen surge and some women see no dip, a small dip, or a huge dip between 4-7dpo.

It never got my O date correct lol. So I prefer Fertility Friend. I did like the fertility score but if the o date is wrong then it means nothing lol. The vip features are great and they do a lot of giveaways or coupons on their Twitter so I bought a year's worth for like the price of one month.

Looks pretty normal to me :) Google some bbt charts and you will see similar. Mine sometimes is a straight line sometimes like a yo yo.
As long as your temp rose and stayed above cover line u are in with a chance.

It looks like you didn't start temping until day 13 or so ? I recommend starting as soon as af is over so that you can detect a clear dip and rise . I'm assuming the day you started was your dip which is normal around days 11-17. The rise after indicates you did in fact ovulate (not 100% but typically it's a good indicator). I'm not sure if you are pregnant because from what I've learned and in my own experience the temp stays up with a bfp . Looks like yours started dipping again which is often does a few days before af. But no two people are the same so my fingers are crossed for you!

Looks like it might just be a second estrogen surge. I had a dip 4DPO also (this month and last month) and it went right back up the following day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->