BBT Chart experts??

mummyyshearer

Reaction score
Heyy so this is first month ive started temping in about 4yrs just wondered what peoples thoughts are on my chart soo far? FF hasnt confirmed ovulation and a couple temps before my peak have been altered slightly as i woke up well before the rest of my temps wer taking so i know this will prob throw it off slightly. I deffo didnt ovulate before CD13 as i had a follicle scan. What sort of things should I look out for etc

CD345FC5-E163-4465-BDB7-F134F7A7BA8D.png

I would say ovulation took place Saturday 29th ❤️ Xxx

I agree with rachellou. You need 3 temps above baseline to get crosshairs. With 1 more high temp FF should give you crosshairs confirming ovulation on CD 16!

thanks :) I thought that was the case but I was certain I ovulated on the Friday so was getting worried it wasn't registering but this morning it finally confirmed it for CD16 so instead of bein 4dpo I'm now 3dpo :o which is frustratin cause its 1 more day to wait for testing lol

ive had a slight dip at 4dpo (was 36.88 yesterday and 36.60 today)... is this normal or can I expect to be out this month? I did test about half hr earlier than I usually do and was abit restless before I woke

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->