Bbt chart help!

Mummy1506

Mummy of 2 boys :)
Reaction score
Hello.

I'm new to temping! I had a mc in July & don't think I've ovulated the last 2 cycles so thought I would give bbt a try. Before MC my cycles were long with late ovulation around cd 28!

Should my temps be this up & down???

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 6
Mine were always kinda up and down. Are you tracking anything else? CM or CP or using OPKs? It looks like yesterday very well could have been O day

Oh ok wasn't sure if they were supposed to be more stable temps until ovulation. Yes I'm using opks but haven't had any second line let alone positive it's kind of driving me nuts!!

Nah they don't have to be consistent.
When are you taking the OPKs?

In the afternoon around 3pm I've used them successfully in the past but since my MC I've hardly got a second line I don't think my body is playing ball at the moment 😞

I miscarried in July too and unfortunately had annovulatory cycles up until this month. It was confirmed by charting and ultrasound that I had FINALLY ovulated so it is pretty normal for your hormones to be all over the place after a miscarriage. Mine were erratic in the beginning like yours, looked like a mountain range, but then after ovulation they slowly rose and evened out. Yours should do the same. Good luck!

Ah thank you! I've finally got a second line appearing on my opk yesterday so hoping I get ovulation this cycle.

Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->