BBT & Charting help

MrsJT9

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm on dpo 11/12 yesterday I had quite a big temperature dip which I was hoping was implantation dip, however today it dropped a tiny bit more at 4:30am I have disturbed sleep most nights but when I did it again at 6:30 which is my usual time (even after disturbed sleep) it was higher again.

I've added my charts can anyone shed any light please? :wacko:

Attachments

• IMG_4393.jpg
    IMG_4393.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_4394.jpg
    IMG_4394.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 7
Are you used to temping or are you just starting out? A dip past 10dpo generally is more of an oncoming AF. If you didn't sleep from 4:30-6:30 then I wouldn't trust the temp at 6:30. If you generally get up at 6:30 though you can use a temp adjuster to fix it it for time which would prolly put you close to where you are currently but I'm not sure as it's Celsius and I am used to Fahrenheit.
If tomorrow's temps are that high or higher then it's a good thing but I wouldn't read too much into any given dip in temp.
Temping is primarily to show you when you ovulate- it is hit or miss for telling you much of anything else.

Thank you Cppeace I am very new to temping I usually try to take my temp between 6:15 & 6:30.

To be honest I have started to come round to the fact that the :witch: is going to show her ugly face :cry:

Well, hopefully Af is a no show and you get a BFP soon.

Sorry if this is a silly question but do you temp orally or vaginally? I was temping orally and my temps were about an entire degree lower than my vaginal temps. I too have disturbed sleep. I don't get out of bed but I do wake up sometimes in the middle of the night. I stuck to temping vaginally and my temps are much less sporadic I guess because what people have told me is that vaginally the temps are less affected by environmental factors that oral temps would be.

If you already temp vaginally then disregard this :)

Hi

I temp orally maybe I should start temping vaginally. Like you I don not get out of bed but sleep is very disturbed.

So far still no af and my temp has increased again(chart attached) I have no idea what's going on :dohh:

Thank you :flower:

Attachments

• IMG_4399.jpg
    IMG_4399.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 10
So I think I got my :bfp: what do you think?

Attachments

• IMG_4406.jpg
    IMG_4406.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 19
This is my 1st month ttc. So I just started charting. My cycle is really short 25-26 days. I’m having ALOT of symptoms in the last 2 days and seeing a big spike. Is this to early for implantation?

Attachments

• D5B5E538-34DF-4ED8-A8F6-229EAC93607C.jpg
    D5B5E538-34DF-4ED8-A8F6-229EAC93607C.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 4
Implantation is normally between 7dpo and 11 dpo. Rarely it can be 6 or 12 dpo as well. A minor dip like that isn't very likely to be implantation. In my charting opinion you didn't ovulate until cd 14. If no BFP this month try to start temping on cd 6 or so to have more temps to show a true pattern.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->