Bbt charting. Help!!??

mummy to 2

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Looking for others sets of eyes. Im pretty sure I ovulate around 4th or 5th June as had the low, open cervix, very wet cm and ovulation pain. I also got a cold a few days before ovulation signs too so not sure if that can effect bbt but my FF thinks I ovulated later??

20210615_153454.jpg

It’s possible but difficult to say for sure. The app isn’t sure because of the dotted crosshairs. Do you use OPKs too? They’re really helpful.
I probably would rely more on temps and OPKs than anything else because we can see other signs happen throughout our cycles without ovulating when they happen. I thought cervix high soft and open was the most favourable for your most fertile period rather than low. There are other factors that can alter the signs you see and when too - cervix position and feel is likely to change throughout the day, cm can change just because you drunk more or less or if hormones are imbalanced or because of supplements etc. Ovulation pain can happen because your body is trying to ovulate but may not manage it at that time. So your best bet is to use all signs and tests and temps together. I would guess the app is probably right but it can make mistakes

Thank you so much for your response. Its really helpful! I'm getting so stressed about falling pregnant i really think ita lessening my chances. Especially because I already have children and know I can conceive the more the months go by the more I start convincing myself something is wrong! I've attached an upto date chart which is now starting to look more normal and looks although ovulation happened later.
Does anyone have any tips on improving chances or even on how to relax!?

Many thanks again, I really appreciate any feedback xx

20210618_150740.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->