BBT charting

Erika_Whitney

Reaction score
So I just started temping 3 days ago, on the first day of my period. Day one I was at 97.5, day 2 97.3 and day 3(today) I was 97.1- Now I am still learning what all the possible drops/rises mean but I guess my question is do these numbers seem normal for the time in my cycle? I temp at 4AM every morning, I hope that is okay? Thanks ladies!

Everyone is different so you'll have to wait to see after a few cycles if that's normal. But normal BBT temps range from 96-98 so you are right in the middle. :thumbup: Good luck!

Thanks! I guess I was more questioning the .4 drop over 3 days, but also- I have a nexcare basal thermometer, but it doesn't do 1/100th's. is that a big deal or would you recommend getting one that does? Thanks!

Thanks! I guess I was more questioning the .4 drop over 3 days, but also- I have a nexcare basal thermometer, but it doesn't do 1/100th's. is that a big deal or would you recommend getting one that does? Thanks!

Oh yeah my temp varies by at least that much at times. Nothing to worry about.

You'll see a lot of people on here swear you need it to the 100th but the 100th place isn't really necessary. As long as it's accurate to the tenth degree and not the 2 tenths of a degree, you are fine. Others may disagree but based on what I've read it's not as important as people make it seem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->