BBT - Do you adjust?

That is interesting Polaris, because I was just wondering what sleep did for temps. I woke up at six this morning, went to the toilet and went back to sleep until 8 and then temped. It should have dropped today as normal, but instead it rose, anyone know if that is due to me having gone back to sleep after getting up or if I was just too hot. (and no don´t say it´s pregnancy coz I won´t believe you!)
You can see my chart by clicking the ticker.

Hi Natsby! :xmas3: Getting up may have raised your temps but your temps look great to me! (I won't say why b/c you have instructed us not to :haha:) When are you planning on temping?

EDIT: Ummm, so that should have said "planning on testing!!!"

In the end I tested this morning, but it wasn´t first morning pee. Anyway it was bfn. If temps are still up tomorrow I´ll test again, but due to my OH SA results it is very doubtful it will be good news.

In the end I tested this morning, but it wasn´t first morning pee. Anyway it was bfn. If temps are still up tomorrow I´ll test again, but due to my OH SA results it is very doubtful it will be good news.

:hugs: I'm right there with you! DH's first SA results in Oct weren't good. When are you going to try IUI?

Feb I think, I´m going him a couple of months of lots of vits and cutting back smoking to see if that helps. Are you going the same route? Lets hope we won´t have to. I got pregnant twice with OH so it is possible....just not for a while.

That's exactly what we're doing too, giving him some time to (hopefully) improve his SA. He's been on fertileAid for about a month or so and I'm ordering Maca today. In Jan or Feb, I'll go in for an HSG so I think we'll start IUI that month.

I think it is very encouraging to know you have gotten pregnant with OH without IUI. FX'd it happens this time too. I'm trying to stay realistic & hopeful at the same time!!! :flower:

We are both taking 1000mg of vit C day day, (500 morning and night) and 500 CoQ10 daily too, to give everything the best chance possible. We will get there in the end, either that or I´m buying a tribe of goats and going to live in the mountains and make cheese until I look and smell like a nanny goat. Always good to have a back up plan!

Getting all excited about a dip in temp, a rise in temp, etc. May as well just leave it out and see how the trend goes.

Another rise...and another BFN:shrug:
Funny body, I´m guessing it will dip tomorrow.
Hope you all have a lovely day today ladies. I´m off to feed the horse.

But when I travel to Europe I don't adjust for the 1 hour time zone difference.

I am going to visit my family in the U.S. for Christmas. How should I handle an 8 hour time zone difference? My travel time won't coincide with O time (if I O this month), it will be after that and before my next period, so I guess it's not critical if I miss a day or two. I'll be going backwards in time. :confused:

Hi ladies, I'm new to this thread but sounds like I'm in the same boat with the obsessing!

Here's my story - I came off bcp in July, had withdrawal bleed on 28 July but nothing since, not even any signs, until last sat...

After all this time I got obvious ewcm a few days ago and honestly nearly cried with excitement, luckily I'd just started charting as well (but not very well). I put my figures into ff last night and it showed I haven't ovulated, however the last 2 days I did it at 6.10 instead of 7.30, so I adjusted, reinput and all of a sudden I ovulated on Monday, so this adjustment thing is really quite crucial for me! so any words of advice would be really great! I just don't want to get my hopes up.

The other thing is that I did an opk on sat and although it wasn't positive, it was the strongest line I've ever had. Foolishly, I didn't do one the next day as I had visitors and wanted to try and forget about everything while they were with me. I did one yesterday which again had a line, but not as dark as the sat one, then the one today was even lighter again.

So, in a nutshell, help!!

Hi ladies, I'm new to this thread but sounds like I'm in the same boat with the obsessing!

Here's my story - I came off bcp in July, had withdrawal bleed on 28 July but nothing since, not even any signs, until last sat...

After all this time I got obvious ewcm a few days ago and honestly nearly cried with excitement, luckily I'd just started charting as well (but not very well). I put my figures into ff last night and it showed I haven't ovulated, however the last 2 days I did it at 6.10 instead of 7.30, so I adjusted, reinput and all of a sudden I ovulated on Monday, so this adjustment thing is really quite crucial for me! so any words of advice would be really great! I just don't want to get my hopes up.

The other thing is that I did an opk on sat and although it wasn't positive, it was the strongest line I've ever had. Foolishly, I didn't do one the next day as I had visitors and wanted to try and forget about everything while they were with me. I did one yesterday which again had a line, but not as dark as the sat one, then the one today was even lighter again.

So, in a nutshell, help!!

It sounds very positive that you might have ovulated at last. It will all be clearer over the next few days, if your temperatures stay high then I would say that you are officially in the TWW! Good luck and baby dust!

I really hope so but I'm just not sure as I had to put the adjusted temps in to get the o. Is it ok to put adjustments in?

Yes it is ok to rely on the adjuster, sort of...did you use OPKs as well? CM is a really tough one to gauge OV.

When I first started, I kept 2 charts...one adjusted and one unadjusted and compared for a few cycles.:flower:

Which chart do you find more reliable? As mine are quite different. That said, I'm fairly sure I didn't ovulate as my temp went down this morning from 36.25 from 36.35, and even today's had to be adjusted again as I woke up 40 mins early. I'm so disappointed as I had the other signs-ewcm which is now dry and has high cp which is now low, just the temps that don't show I did which as I understand it is the actually telling factor?!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yes, them temps are more reliable.

Do you have a link to your chart? I'd love to see it.:flower:

Yes it's under my signature, please do look at it! So the adjusted are more reliable?

I think the adjusted can be more reliable, but would really need to see something to compare it to....and I have to be honest, I am not so sure that you have OV yet....:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I agree, but everything has dried up so no hint of it happening as yet. I guess I'll jy have to try and be patient and hope the ewcm returns! Could it be that it doesn't return but I ovulate anyway?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->