BBT dropping

liveauthentic

Reaction score
I know I probably shouldn't be temping still, but my bbt dropped significantly yesterday and dropped a little more today. I got my bfp on CD 11 and today is CD 16. My period was due 2 days ago. I don't have any bleeding or bad cramping at all. I still feel like I'm pregnant.

My temps were around 98.7 and then dropped to 98.1 yesterday. And it's 98.0 today. Which is my cover line. I'm a little worried!!

Stop temping it will only mess with your head hun. In early pregnancy so many changes are happening and adjusting your temp can be super wonky for the first while.. Put down the bbt and walk away! Lol congrats and just enjoy hun! :D

I just took another pregnancy test and it says not pregnant. But I haven't gotten my period! I'm so confused!

Mine did this with my first pregnancy. This time round I stopped after seeing a drop. It means nothing

Did you mean 11dpo? A 14 day cycle is really short! Could your pee be too diluted?

Haha yes!! Dpo not CD!!

And I did drink a lot of water last night. And it wasn't my first urine of the morning. But I didn't drink water in between.

Oh and a very faint line did show up on one test. The digital test did say "not pregnant" though. I tested with different urine samples though

Just started bleeding. So I guess it was a chemical pregnancy? This was my first time trying and first time getting a bfp.

sounds like 1-2 of my chemicals. it may have been a short bfp, but the loss still sucks.

apparently this is very common- especially with the early testing when ttc!

good luck- relax with a glass of wine while you can- hope you get your rainbow soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->