BBT & Ovulation help please

MrsJT9

Reaction score
Hi all,

I used to be a member when I had my baby almost 5 years ago and always found the help and support fantastic.

We are currently TTC#2 this is my first month of checking CM, BBT and OPK's.

My CM has was nothing followed by creamy for a couple of days then EWCM for about 4 days and now just seems watery.

I started tracking my temps from CD8, please see chart attached

I'm yet to have a positive OPK would you say I'm due to ovulate in the next couple of days based on the above?

Thank you 😊

Attachments

• IMG_4341.jpg
    IMG_4341.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 7
Possibly, obviously, it's hard to know because you don't have many temps recorded and if it's your first month, you won't have a sense of what is a normal pattern for you. But the month I got pregnant with my daughter, I had loads of EWCM from like CD8-11 or so and I was sure that was going to be it (which was annoying because we were away visiting friends and sleeping in their lounge! My usual ov day is CD16), but then everything dried up and came back and I ovulated on CD16 as expected. I don't use opks, but if you trust the tests and are doing them correctly, there's nothing in your chart that screams it's already happened, so I would just keep an eye on this. EWCM will likely come back and then it will be more obvious.

I would say it's coming due to low temps and ewcm. Fx

Thank you Ladies :flower:

Think I will invest in some Clearblue digital tests this evening see if they shed any light as I'm not convinced the cheap OPK's work.

So I brought the duel hormone clearblue ovulation tests and they are negative too which I didn't expect I thought I'd have a flashing face as I though Ovulation would be in the next couple of days :wacko:

Confused.

Have tried again today, OPK is negative this morning but will try again late afternoon. My cervix are now high, soft and medium though which is looking better. :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->