BBT temps, not ttc not preventing, pcos.

DaisyGal

Reaction score
Hello all, I'm new to BnB! Excited to interact with all of you :) I have a couple questions for all you ladies who temp and possibly can give me some insight on what's going on. So, my hubby and I have been not been trying but also not preventing for about 5 years now. I've always suspected something has been a bit off about my lady parts, but obgyn hasn't really seemed concerned. I've tried multiple hormonal birth controls but none of which sat well with me. I've decided against any hormonal birth control to regulate my cycles as they've been erratic for years. Having children one day is very important to me and I expressed this concern with obgyn and he has now ordered a pelvic sonogram for Thursday to see if PCOS is the reason behind everything (he's already convinced that's what it is) but feels I've ruled out the main treatment (birth control). I've also started temping this month and even though I am consistent with the time I do it each day, my temps are extremely erratic. So, my questions are, if you temp, what do you make of mine? For those of you with pcos, how did you manage and what was/has been your luck conceiving?

here is my chart:
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/m/chartgraph_module.php?d=2014-03-24

Are you temping orally or vaginally? I'm mouth breather (it sucks) so in order for me to get accurate temps I have to take them vaginally every morning before even siting up in bed. I just reach over to my night stand grab the bbt and wait for my reading then I get ready for work or go back to sleep after I enter the temp to my FF app

I do it orally. I've read that doing it vaginally would be more accurate. I'll definitely start doing it that instead and hope they're more stable. Thank you for your reply :)

How were you diagnosed with PCOS? I'm just curious because the whole thing is new to me. Like I mentioned I go for a pelvic sonogram on Thursday to find out if that's what's going on with my cycles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->