bc, ovation, and implantation bleeding

mcbrock

Reaction score
Ok... So this is my first time posting anything so give me some slack :p here's my situation. My husband and I were talking about having a baby. At first he wasn't sure so I went to the doctor to get on birth control. I got nuvaring and had not used any kind of bc (other than condoms) for almost two years. So my husband came home and I told him I went on bc amd coincidently he planned on telling me he's ready for a baby that night. So I got all excited and took the ring out. It was in for maybe 24 hours total. So I started the bc the 5th which was my week of ovulation Then we started trying immediately and had sex everyday. ovulation should have happened around the 7th of march but I never got the cm that comes with ovulation so I thought the bc made me skip ovulation. Well today the 12th I am getting a pinkish brownish color discharge. So I had bc in for one day (march 5) had sex pretty much every day since, never got the cm for ovulation, and the first day of my last period was the 24 of Feb, so its too early for period, could this be implatation bleeding? Confusing right? Haha any advice would be awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->