BD 3 days before ovulation? Any chance?

Jemsybabes

Cautiously Expecting #3
Reaction score
Need some hope to get me through the tww! Basically my hubby and i BD on Sunday and i got a +ve opk on monday evening so I've probably not ovulated until at least Tues! Anyone think we've any chance this month?! Lie to me if you have to :haha:
Feel free to join the thread to symptom spot if you're around the same dpo - I've been pregnant 5 times (3 resulted in mc) but I am a massive believer in very early pg symptoms... Maybe not at 2dpo mind you but with all my pregnancies I had subtle little signs from around 6dpo on! Xx

we have used pull out method three days before i was supposed to O. unplanned, i had a positive test that lasted three days. it ended up being a chemical. so its possible!

Yup! We BD three days before I OVd and I have just got my BFP at 9dpo! Sperm can stay alive for up to 7 days, so 100% possible!

Yes it's still possible . "They" say if you want to sway for a boy, to stop having sex three days before ovulation. I know it's not exactly the same, but when I conceived my daughter, we DTD 2 days before I got a positive Opk. Like the above poster said, sperm can live for many days so you definitely have a chance. But if you get pregnant, it will likely be more swayed to a girl. 😀.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->