bd ' ing during your cycle.

lopsypops

ttc after miscarriage
Reaction score
Hi ladies me and my partner are ttc #2 for me, number #3 for him. And was wondering how often should you bd. Every day or every other day. Don't temp or use opks because I find it even more stressful then just doing the deed and keeping everything tightly crossed.

Bd'ing every other day should do the trick just fine. If you know when you're in the fertile window, you could always do it every day during those few days to be extra sure.

^^ What she said. Every other day will keep it less stressful and "forced" (unless you're usually at it like rabbits every day of course!! ;) ) Plus, doing it that way means that if for some reason there is a slightly lower than normal sperm quality in him you have a better chance because he's "saving up" a couple of days before DTD. :)

I heard that couples who dtd everyday conceive more quickly, but was told by my doctor that doing it every other day should be good enough.

If your man has no sperm issues then everyday is fine , if he has low count then its advised to abstain 3-4 days before ovulation so sperm count can build up.

We DTD every day for three weeks starting the day my period ended. We actually found it really funny how bad the sex was after a while! Keep a sense of humour about it and don't expect it to be awesome every time. We are also just on our first month trying, so if it takes us a while to conceive I'm sure we'll back off the gas a little bit after a few months.

We've been trying for just under a year. Was on the implant for 6 years prior so just hoping that it's finally out of my system. This month we've been doing the deed every other day but it's only a short window between end of my period (cd5) and ov (cd16ish) have 29 day cycles so bedding every other day only works out to be 5-6 times :( with my first it was so easy!!!

Every other day is better from what I heard but if there are no sperm issues, I don't see why you can't go for every day if you are up for it x

oh god, me and my DF just couldnt do it every day or everyother day. he has a low libido and i struggle to get him to BD twice before ovulation. Think i might buy him some horny goat weed!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->