BD Preference

jaytee

Reaction score
Do you just BD at night on the fertile days? or in the morning?

depends when days fall. would bd am at weekend but as i have to be out at 7.30am not much chance weekdays. Damn inconsiderate work!

With the kids it's pretty much a case of when we can so it's usually night time (if we're not too tired which we usually are lol)

:rofl:

I bd at night all throught the cycle.... lol DH is so tired and knocked out in the mornings lol sometimes however I can feel he wants to get it on in the mornings but those are the days i'm not into bding

sometimes i wake up to DH trying to get it on in the middle of the night! All the chance we can get i guess haha

sometimes i wake up to DH trying to get it on in the middle of the night! All the chance we can get i guess haha

I know! I so agree with you....lol

This cycle I'm not going to tell him when its time to bd because it seems to me that before we were trying he want to bd every night, not he pulls back from wanting too....

Oh and two nights ago I decided to try that Bedtime Stressfree Johnson and Johnson lotion (the purple one) and my husband loved the smell that after we BD he told me what turned him on the most was the smell of the lotion!!!!!!!! :rofl:

So in my head I said I'm going to wear that lotion all cycle! :rofl:

I tend to vary throughout the whole month, quite into early evening BD'ing at the mo

Night I dont even like to talk first thing in the morning never mind :sex: :rofl: :rofl:

Im not a morning person and kick him out the bed most mornings hes here so defo evening/night time
xx

I get up at 5.30am and he doesn't get up until 8am. BDing in the morning is not an option!

we try both!!! (depending on what days it falls on) trouble is it can make you quite sore! lol :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->