"BDing" Methods to achieve +'s?

ambertwogood

The Twogood's
Reaction score
What all methods of BDing have you ladies heard of and what methods are you actually doing or have you tried. I've heard of one talked about a lot on here, I just can't remember the name of the method and would like to try it this cycle. If anyone know what method I'm talking about, something like BD everyday after + OPK for 3 days, then one day off, then BD again for good measure? Open to other methods as well :winkwink:

Anyone tried any of these "choose your gender" methods I keep seeing pop on Google searches when I researching? Did it work for you? Chinese Calendar was wrong for my first DD, was it right for you?

We just aim for every day-every second day. My DH thinks the more the better (he would wouldn't he!) but once a day during the during 4-5 days before and day after that I expect to ovulate and every other day for the rest of the month.

We are newlyweds though!

We tried to conceive for a year before I finally fell pregnant. I did have one chemical pregnancy within that time, though. On both the month that I had my chemical and the month that I got my current BFP we only had sex once within my fertile zone. (Chemical pregnancy we DTD on the day of my positive OPK, and my current pregnancy we DTD the morning after my positive OPK.) Both times it had been about a week since we had sex before that one occasion, and then it was another week (well into my TWW) before we did it again. We tried in other cycles to DTD more often, and once we even managed almost every other day... but all of those months were BFNs. I guess for us once is all it takes. I think it's really going to depend on on your specific situation, but I'm sharing my story so that you know there isn't a one size fits all answer. For us, less was more. For others, more is better. I say that if something isn't working-- don't be afraid to switch it up. :)

Before our daughter, I was told I wasn't ovulating, the doctor told us to basically BD every 2-3 days to ensure there was a constant supply of sperm and then when an egg is released its given the best chance to be fertilised. We found out the following month I'd randomly ovulated and I was pregnant (after 9 months of trying to "time it right")

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->