Beating in the stomach?

Becyboo__x

Reaction score
I need to ask advice on this now because its been going on for abit now and im abit concerned if it carries on i will go to the doctors i just would prefer advice here first..

Basically iv feelt sick recently and had bad pain in my stomach.. i had problems in january because i didnt come on my period i had very light bleeding for 1 day and tiny clots.. but this month iv had a normal period.. but i took over 10 pregnancy tests anyway over the last 2 months and they was all negative so i dont know about the period it might have been due to stress.. but now just above my belly button and just below where my bra would be .. (middle of my stomach) sometimes it goes hard and i feel something weird like slight movement :wacko: and if i press my hand down on it i can feel a pulse well like a beating.. obviously its not my heart but i can't think what else it is .. it has scared me because i can't think what it could be or what is even in my body in that area :shrug: Im not in any pain now i had bad cramp the other night like unbareable pain and i keept being sick but nothing else since just feel sick and keep feeling weird in my stomach.. :shrug:

Anyone clever or had or heard anything like this let me know
if it carries on though i will go see my GP just seems to be so hard to even get in there and i know the first thing ill get told .. "you need to do a pregnancy test" which will annoy me as iv took so many.

Personally id ask for bloods done.
I never got pos when i took 2 tests around 8-10wk at time I went to docs wirh bad cramping find out were preg and 19wks

Personally id ask for bloods done.
I never got pos when i took 2 tests around 8-10wk at time I went to docs wirh bad cramping find out were preg and 19wks

arrrr dont say that! thats the first thing people say to me i was talking to OH about it and he said it sounds like it! but iv took so many tests and they all say negative even early strip tests.. iv had my bloods done at the hospital last month and not had any results so im guessing they found nothing.. if they did they would of sent me a letter or rang me :shrug: lately iv just feelt sick but im still having periods i only missed 1 in january had normal since (i know you can still have periods but i think being the 2nd id stop my periods like with the first :shrug:)

The beating you feel is most likely your blood in the veins. You wouldn't feel baby that far up if you were pregnant.
I'd go see doc just explain you've done lots of pregnany tests and see what they say xx

Its just weird like something is there thats not ment to be if that makes sense sometimes i don't feel anything other times i feel something there my OH said loads of things it could be but i doubt it anything like a ulcer or anything but it just feels like something like that :wacko: i think i will have to go to doctors if i carry on feeling how i do just feel terrible :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->