Bebe Confort Loola

WelshGirl

Mummy at last!!
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has this pushchair, and the car seat that goes with it?

We looked at it today, and it looks good.....but the car seat looks quite fiddly unless you buy the base unit to go with it...

Does anyone have any opinions on it?

xx

We had this travel system for my son when it first came out 4 years ago. The car seat is easy to fit once you've done it a few times, they didn't do a base when we had it, but we managed fine.
I did really like it. It was great using the chassis with the car seat, it was quite light and easy to manovere (sp!).
When my son got to about 5 months i found the pushchair really heavy to use and struggled to get it up and down kerbs. As soon as my son got to 6 months we got a quinny zapp and never used the loola again.
I don't want to put you off though as the pushchair has so many good features and i would imagine it only weighs as much as any other pushchair. In comparison to alot of travel systems its funky and compact. One of my favourites things about it was that you can have your LO facing you.
Also my pushchair is 4 years old and thy could have changed and improved it since then.

I can't help sorry but i just thought i'd mention i saw it on sale in mothercare last week. think it's got like £40 off.

I was going to buy this the other week as i wanted a rear facing pushchair however, it is difficult to get up and down kerbs so i decided not to get it. Its very square!

I can't help sorry but i just thought i'd mention i saw it on sale in mothercare last week. think it's got like £40 off.

Thanks hun - that's partly why we first looked at it!!!
xx

yea, i found the sales assistants in mothercare really try to push this pram on you though, and other girls have mentioned it in here aswell. They've become quite popular aswell which put me off. Love the fact it's a rear and forward facing pushchair tho. We got a mamas and papas one that has all the same functions, but i think it's much prettier, can't wait to play with it :happydance:

I've got this. It is quite good, and we've got the carseat without the base, I dont find it very fiddly getting it in and out. The carseat comes away from the chassis really easy, you just press the side buttons and lift it out. I'm now finding the carseat heavy, but that could have something to do with the 16lb baby in it! Anyway, overall I like it.

i have it and find it light and easy to open and close down , i like it better then m&p

Attachments

• ALIM0824 (Large).jpg
    ALIM0824 (Large).jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 22
  • ALIM0822 (Large).jpg
    ALIM0822 (Large).jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 15
We got the Loola Up (pretty much the same but it has a bar to push instead of handles) We got it from www.kiddicare.com as it was the cheapest but they are all on offer at Boots at the moment too.

I bought this one as a second pushchair about 2 years ago because of the rear facing feature and compact size when folded and i wasnt overly impressed. I found it really heavy going up and down kerps and the handles wobbled, it drove me nuts, i used it only a hand full of times and its lay in the garage since!!! It may have improved since x

I think like a lot of people do though we will get a lightweight stroller when LO gets bigger. Seems a lot less hassle! :)

I was only in Mothercare today and looking at this - i like the Loola Up though cos of the bar.
The lady showed me everything about it and I must say i was very impressed! also the maxicosi car seat can fit on ths chassis (you have to buy the adaptors) and it folded down all neat and compact and thats with and without the seat attached to it (not the car seat).

I am torn between this and the Britax Vigour 3 as hubby would like big wheels - men!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->