Because I cant show anyone else....

natasja32

Mum to 4 boys
Reaction score
And I feel rather proud of getting to where I am now with my weight esp after 5 babies. I thought I would share my piccy. Little embarresed but here goes.:blush:

First pic was pregnant
Second pic 9 days after Bella
Third pic taken 3 days ago.

:flower:

Attachments

• 36 weeks.jpg
    36 weeks.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 36
  • 9 days after Bella..jpg
    9 days after Bella..jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_1363.jpg
    IMG_1363.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 100
OMG!!! You look amazing. I wish i could have a body like yours. Well done x x

you look amazing hun! well done :) xx

You look fabulous!

I don't look like that and I haven't had any babies :dohh:

:haha:

You look fab! Wish i could have a body like yours!

Wow my youngest is 5 months and I look like your middle pic!!! I need to sort myself out but by the time both girls are in bed I use what little mojo I have left to do some odd jobs and then I flop on sofa! Did you do anything special or are you just blessed? Lol :)

looking fab hun! :thumbup:

i feel awful cos i didnt even know you had had her. ive been so caught up in my own little world the past 10 weeks. forgive me? :lol: :hugs: xx

Wow my youngest is 5 months and I look like your middle pic!!! I need to sort myself out but by the time both girls are in bed I use what little mojo I have left to do some odd jobs and then I flop on sofa! Did you do anything special or are you just blessed? Lol :)

Hi sweetie...Ive not really done much different...ive cut down on bread,potatoes,pasta and rice...having alot of salads,fruit ect and drinking alot more water. Ive also walked everywhere instead of using transport apart from when its raining..I think the fact that ive got a toddler and a new baby in the same push chair helps too...as I need to work a little harder when walking around pushing them. Other than that everything else is pretty much the same.:blush:

looking fab hun! :thumbup:

i feel awful cos i didnt even know you had had her. ive been so caught up in my own little world the past 10 weeks. forgive me? :lol: :hugs: xx

Aww thanks sweetie.... there is nothing to forgive sweetiepie...you have your family ect to look after us mummies are always busy. Hope you are well?:hugs:

Wow Nat! I just came back to this part of the forum because I really need to kick my arse back into gear!!! You look amazing, don't be embarrassed at all, if I had a bod like that i'd be showing everyone! lol xxx

5 babies :shock: you look amazing!!! :thumbup:

I hope you don't mind my saying- You look AMAZING!! If I had your body I def wouldn't mind showing it off!!

You look amazing!!! Congrats on having that body after 5 babies!! :)

You do look great :)
Hope you're really feeling the wow :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"