Because I just can’t

LuvallmyH

The 1 whom many call Mom
Reaction score
0F73CB0C-8D1D-4282-8D07-D9846E6B5883.jpeg
Because I just can’t talk to anyone in real life. Because I just can’t stop life and grieve. Because I suffer alone. Because I have too many hopes and dreams that keep ending. Because I’m so sad and hurting. Because I recognize how lucky I am and it still hurts. Because I just can’t believe there is a rainbow at the end of this pain.

@LuvallmyH hurts like no one can ever explain. Only those who have been where you are get it. And I get. Cry out and voice your pain as much as you feel the need. You are understood in this community and your well being is what we all want most.

I dont know if a rainbow baby awaits you this cycle. But I do know your pain is real and healing awaits you when you are ready to take it on. Meanwhile grieve and remember that you are not alone.

Awwww Luv this breaks my heart.
U really are in my thoughts and I really hope u get answers soon.
Wish I cud jump through the screen and give u a big cuddle.
:hugs:

Im sorry your going through this. You said you suffer alone, does your husband not comfort you during your losses? Do you have any family members you can talk to about how your feeling?
I hope you get some help from someone. Shouldn't have to go through the pain and emotions by yourself.

Hope you're doing ok. Take care sweetie ❤❤

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->