Because of cerazette??

Angelsmiles91

Reaction score
hiya :) (again!).
well i stopped taking cerazette on the.... 6th of may. had unprotected sex about 8 tims after that :s but then came clean to my OH after feeling terribly guilty about it. all is well and he's forgiven me and understands why i did it (i.e the depression, worries about cerazette etc). my last period was on the 29th of april, so i should have had it on the 27th may. but it hasnt come yet so its about 8 days late when it isnt usually. i've had a few other symptoms like my breasts have been rapidly getting bigger, heavier and sosoSOOO painful over the last 2 and a half weeks, i had cystitis and thrush last week which i read is quite common in early pregnancy (something to do with the hormones!) and generally just been having pregnancy signs! but i've heard from a lot of people that after coming off of cerazette it can take months for their period to come. but i was having regular periods on cerazette so is this not relevant? i'm really confued. does it only take time for it to return to normal if they disappear completely or are irregualar while ON cerazette? or even if they are regular on cerazette can they still disapear for a while after stopping it??

thankyou so much for any help. i'm so confused by this and no one seems able to give me a straight answer lol.

xxx

this is going to sound really strange.... but when I cough i get this tight, pulling feeling in the lowest part of my abdomen which i've never noticed before!! it's probably nothing but i wondered if you girls thought it might be anything? either baby-related or even period-related??

unsure sweetie, i do take cerazette, but i was on a different pill when i came off to ttc. i think the only thing you can do is test, good luck x x

Pills affect different people in different ways. I really think you should test.

Hey hun I took cerazette and got period like symptoms when coming off it, so this could b what ur having, but best thing to do would be to buy a test or go to family planning clinic and get one from there. Best of luck :) xx

As others said taking a test will give you an answer.

I came of Cerazette 3 months ago and my cycles have been as long as 40 days instead of 25-30 days. In the time waiting for AF I belived I was pregnant however took 3 tests as I was 3 weeks late and was negative everytime. If you think you are, 'TEST', however it takes 6 months for cycles to regulate :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->