because of teething?

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
Or just being a pain in the butt? :rofl:

Hannah hasn't been eating well for a few days, which she does sometimes (usually right before a growth spurt) so I'm really not that worried. But she has started sticking her hand in her mouth with the bottle? I know her teeth have been bothering her and am kind of starting to think that the pressure from sucking is causing her pain, which is why she's not eating as much. I've even started giving some formula in a sippy cup without the spout (which she loves but is extremely messy :rofl:)

Josh hasn't been eating much either, he just wants cold yogurt. He is teething big time right now. It's probably it hun xxx:hugs:

hmm I dunno, Jasmine is always sticking her hand and fingers in her mouth...

Hope Hannah gets her teeth fast and it isnt super long!

Hannah does too but now she's putting them in her mouth whilst eating and pressing them against her gums, also noticed that about halfway through the bottle she will start squeezing the nipple with her fingers rather than suck it :wacko:

I have the same problem with max atm lol hes always sticking his hands in his mouth right after I feed him its quite messy lol but oh well its teething

She is just messing with you. Give her some solid food. When Mia refuses the bottle, she always goes for the solid alternative no matter what.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->