Becoming a Vampire. Anyone else?

Night Flower

Reaction score
Good morning ladies,

For the last many weeks but mainly the last two, I just cannot sleep at night anymore.

I fall asleep at 8 (or 6pm...) and wake up at 11pm to pee. Then wake up again around 1:30-2am and cannot fall back asleep! Every. Single. Night.

So by the time I go to work (6am) and make it home (5pm), I eat dinner, tend pets, and then fall asleep at 6! (Sometimes 8, but its mainly 6pm).

I feel like I'm becoming nocturnal! I have constant sleep deprived headaches and I feel like I'm quick to temper.

Anyone else? I'm starting to feel insane.:growlmad::cry:

Maybe try going to bed later and then u might sleep longer into the night xxx

Unfortunately I have tried that. I felt like a zombie staying up until 10pm. Fell asleep amd woke up at 1am and wasn't able to fall back asleep even though I felt dead.

Maybe its coz u are a 'night flower!' Lol.
Sorry I cant help u hun xxx

Yep, I'm exhausted all day and then lie awake all night.

It's killing me, I can't concentrate at work.

That was my exact sleep schedule lol except I usually make it til 8/8:30 then I'm up at 1:30 and 4:30 and it's hard to fall back so I'm perma-tired. This week has started to get better finally - the last 3 days I've been falling asleep closer to 9:30 and only waking once to pee...I think you need to really force yourself to stay up later than 6 p.m. b/c at that hour it's more of a nap...which will cause you to be awake more during the night. I know it's really hard trust me, I'm sorry you're dealing w/ it. I get super tired sitting on the couch at 7 so I'll get up then and do the dishes or let the dogs outside to get some air so I don't pass out then lol.

6pm isn't really a nap hour for me if I'm normally up at 4am for work. Its the 8pm of normal people for people who wake early, lol. But pre-pregnancy I was able to stay up comfortably until 8-8:30. Never been the type to stay up late. And regardless if I got to sleep at 6 or 8pm, I still automatically wake up in the middle of the night and can't fall asleep whereas before this never occured. So I'd prefer two extra hours of sleep of falling asleep early.

So staying awake longer doesn't work for early birds like myself.

But I just cannot believe the waking up feeling super exhausted but just not feeling asleep and peeing peeing peeing.

I'm just feeling miserable.

Ugh:(

Similar situation here.. I go to bed at 10.. Fall straight asleep..pee at 12.. Then am wide awake.. Pee again at 2... 4 then fall asleep!

My sleep patterns are all whacked out too. My golden sleep time is between 6-10am unfortunately which obviously doesn't work for a normal schedule lol. I wake up all night to pee and toss and turn until the birds start to sing.

Is it mean of me to say that I'm glad others feel the same as I do? I hope we all get some good rest soon. We need it.:hugs:

I had this for a for a few weeks in first tri, don't worry it passed after a week or two, i know its not nice i was like a zombie at work xxx

I'm suffering from this right now. Most of the time I go to bed early (for me). I have to be in bed by 9 most nights otherwise I start to gag and throw up. I wake up at least 4 times to pee. By the fourth time it doesn't matter how sleepy I still am, I am just awake. I toss and turn until I'm so hungry I have to go get a snack. I can't sleep without it! Sometimes I fall back asleep at 7 and DS wakes at 8. DH is good about getting him in the morning so I can at least relax a bit longer. I don't know what I'd do if I had to work!

Tonight is a weird night for me. I can't fall asleep at all! I'm so, so tired but my body is so sore and my mind feels so 'wired' that I just can't sleep. Every time I lie down I also get bad acid reflux. Blah. I had a bowl of soup and some salad for supper so I don't know why it's so bad tonight.

I think I have cursed it! I don't rember sleeping last night.. I did some washing and unloaded the dishwasher as I just couldn't sleep! I finally went to bed at 5am must have slept for 45mins then woke up to the husband going to work!

Now me and my daughter are sat in bed eating toast.. Whilst I feel sick!

How am I going to stay awake at work!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"