Bedfordshire

shayandbump

Reaction score
Hi,

Just wondering if there's anyone out there from Bedfordshire (or close by)?
I seem to be the only one here! lol

i'm in peterborough cambs, not that close but not too far away. x

I am just about in Bedfordshire, there are quite a few others on here, its just there are so many members it makes then hard to spot :)

I'm from Bedfordshire, although currently living in Germany due to husbands work. I do visit Bedford often though still!!

Im from Bedford. Live in London now. Im in beford one weekend a month tho, Im there now.

I'm in Milton Keynes but still have family back in Biggleswade!

im from biggleswade in bedfordshire! polly is 5 weeks old tomorrow!

Me! I live in Arlesey... there is another Beds thread somewhere, not been on here in a while!

I'm northampton... pretty close :D x Oh and I have an almost 6 month old (and a almost 16month angel - cant deny him sorry)

I'm in Hemel Hempstead so sort of close by :)

Laura
xxx

I live in Luton :)

I'm in Luton too :D

:hi: Me too. But Tatties mum, you already knew that.:coffee:

LOL I did Hon :hugs: How are you? How is that gorgeous little boy of yours? How are the kitties?

I have a week off at the end of August ... we will have to get together with Tattie - perhaps do lunch at The Heights in town? My eldest works there so they don't mind the LO's crawling around :D :hugs: Perhaps Serene and any other local Mums would like to join us? We could have a mini meet :happydance:

How did this thread get revived after so long?! :lol:

Hayley, I didnt know you were in Northants. Where abouts?! xx

I live in Luton :)

I'm in Luton too :D

:hi: Me too. But Tatties mum, you already knew that.:coffee:

LOL I did Hon :hugs: How are you? How is that gorgeous little boy of yours? How are the kitties?

I have a week off at the end of August ... we will have to get together with Tattie - perhaps do lunch at The Heights in town? My eldest works there so they don't mind the LO's crawling around :D :hugs: Perhaps Serene and any other local Mums would like to join us? We could have a mini meet :happydance:

Ohh that sounds good. Liam's great thanks, he got weighed today and one of the HV was going on about how he's dipping and needs mashed foods..lucking the nursery nurse that comes to see us was there and interrupted her telling we're BLW and doing good with it :)
Kitties are naughty lol. Well Tigger is. Krystal is ready to pop, so hopefully we'll have some survivers. Tigger likes to beat her up, and she's still jumping up things she shouldn't catching her tum..I hope her kitties are okay.

I don't know where the heights is?? :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"