Bedfordshire

Aly - I'll delete this after you read it cause I'm a paranoid freak so please dont quote it when you reply but I live in a village Nr Northampton :) xxx

Tatties mum I would lurvvveeee to meet you :kiss: but cant drive and I'm not too sure where Luton is (can you tell I failed Geography :haha: ) xxx

I live in Luton :)

I'm in Luton too :D

:hi: Me too. But Tatties mum, you already knew that.:coffee:

LOL I did Hon :hugs: How are you? How is that gorgeous little boy of yours? How are the kitties?

I have a week off at the end of August ... we will have to get together with Tattie - perhaps do lunch at The Heights in town? My eldest works there so they don't mind the LO's crawling around :D :hugs: Perhaps Serene and any other local Mums would like to join us? We could have a mini meet :happydance:

Ohh that sounds good. Liam's great thanks, he got weighed today and one of the HV was going on about how he's dipping and needs mashed foods..lucking the nursery nurse that comes to see us was there and interrupted her telling we're BLW and doing good with it :)
Kitties are naughty lol. Well Tigger is. Krystal is ready to pop, so hopefully we'll have some survivers. Tigger likes to beat her up, and she's still jumping up things she shouldn't catching her tum..I hope her kitties are okay.

I don't know where the heights is?? :S

The Heights is the pub opposite Debenhams in the town centre Hon - it would be great to get together :happydance: I haven't seen Liam and you for far too long!!

Tatties mum I would lurvvveeee to meet you :kiss: but cant drive and I'm not too sure where Luton is (can you tell I failed Geography :haha: ) xxx
Hmmm ... I'm sure there is a train link from Northampton to Luton - we are south of you and heading towards London. I'd LOVE to meet you too :D :hugs: I'll look into the trains :happydance: I can borrow Kaylum for the day :D :D

I live in Luton :)

I'm in Luton too :D

:hi: Me too. But Tatties mum, you already knew that.:coffee:

LOL I did Hon :hugs: How are you? How is that gorgeous little boy of yours? How are the kitties?

I have a week off at the end of August ... we will have to get together with Tattie - perhaps do lunch at The Heights in town? My eldest works there so they don't mind the LO's crawling around :D :hugs: Perhaps Serene and any other local Mums would like to join us? We could have a mini meet :happydance:

Ohh that sounds good. Liam's great thanks, he got weighed today and one of the HV was going on about how he's dipping and needs mashed foods..lucking the nursery nurse that comes to see us was there and interrupted her telling we're BLW and doing good with it :)
Kitties are naughty lol. Well Tigger is. Krystal is ready to pop, so hopefully we'll have some survivers. Tigger likes to beat her up, and she's still jumping up things she shouldn't catching her tum..I hope her kitties are okay.

I don't know where the heights is?? :S

The Heights is the pub opposite Debenhams in the town centre Hon - it would be great to get together :happydance: I haven't seen Liam and you for far too long!!

Oh okay, I'm sure I'll find it easily then..I know where debenhams is.

I'll get Tattie to call you then Hon and we'll arrange a day to get together :D :happydance:

Hayley Hon - are you anywhere near Kettering?

:wave: Luton here. Two Beds threads. Now I'm confused as to which one to use :wacko:

Lol ... Hi Emzi :wave:

If any of you girls fancy a mini lunch meet with Amandad, Tattie and me then you are more than welcome to come along :D :happydance:

I'm easy on dates for any of the days from the 23rd to 31st August :flower:

Lol. I'm confused too :lol:

If we are doing a mini meet I am up for it :thumbup:

Completely forgot about this thread.
Are we still arranging a mini meet??
My kittens are being rehomed today :'( All but one are sold...So waiting on a phonecall soon hoping someone will buy her!! (HINT HINT ANYONE WANT A TORTOISESHELL FEMALE??)

Aly...I'm good :) Liam's good...other than the fact that he seems to be constantly teething lately. He has four teeth..so cute :)

How is everyone??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"