Bednest

cissyhope

Pregnant with no 2
Reaction score
Hi I'm thinking of buying a bednest second hand from a friend of a friend but have just read a baby has died in one 😞 Ita freaked me out a bit but can't really work out what happened? Has anyone got a bednest? What do you think?

The article I have seen says the baby was leaning over one side of the cot which had been pulled down so that it was level with their bed. If you were planning on doing that then it may not be safe but as a normal cot it should be fine with the sides pulled up.

I had one for ds2 and he used it until he was 7 months. They're awesome. Esp if u breastfeed. I recommend them x

Yes I'm intending on having the side down for Breastfeeding so it's freaked me a bit... Good to hear you found it good mummy2b1989

From what I remember from the story they bought the bednest second hand and didn't have the instructions. The cot was tilted more then the instructions say you should and the baby was left unattended with the side only partially up. It's frightening but I think it would be ok if you have all the instructions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->