Bedsharing question...

gina8177

Married with 1 baby boy
Reaction score
I am planning on bedsharing and using a humanity co-sleeper. My question is where do you guys let your little one sleep when they are napping without you?

I was thinking in the beginning of using the bassinet that comes with play pen so that if I'm not napping with him, he can nap in the same room as me. Our parents got us a crib but I don't really know if I"ll want him alone in a different room. But that will only work until they are 6 months old...

I am probably thinking about this too much, lol.

when he was a newborn, P went fine into his moses basket, from about 2months old he stopped and wouldn't sleep in there, now he naps on my lap or in the carrier when we go out.

Theo would nap in a moses basket downstairs in the daytime til he was almost 3 months. Now he generally sleeps on my knee or on his padded quily/playgym on the floor or if I wasnt distracted whilst he fell asleep I will pop him upstairs in our bed or his cotbed with he monitor on. Only thing then is the TV and sound on the computer has to be off and I cant do anything like hoovering as I worry I wont hear him wake :rofl:
I think it depends largely on the individual baby. Some are happy to sleep on their own and others refuse to nap away from mum for quite a while. I think you have to go with what feels right for you and LO.

I think it depends largely on the individual baby. Some are happy to sleep on their own and others refuse to nap away from mum for quite a while. I think you have to go with what feels right for you and LO.

I'd agree with that, my LO will only nap with someone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->