Bedside Cot

MrsBop

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right place but my baby is now 6 months old and still in her moses basket but it's getting a bit snug, I'm not really ready for her to go into her own room I prefer her been near and also she sleeps really poor. She needs a lot of reassurance during the night and lays that close to me in her basket it may as well be on top of me :blush:

I do have a playbead cot in the loft but its huge and I can't connect it to my bed, which is the best bedside cot for this? To be honest I'm not wanting to spend a fortune as I plan on moving her into a junior bed quite early on.

There's some on ebay from Germany quite cheap, would you think they'd be any good or would you not risk it? The feedback on the cots is good but I don't know :shrug:

Please help lol! Thanks.

The ones from Germany are very good. My sister in law swears by them.
But we are buying an Ikea Gulliver cot. One side can be removed completely ans so an be put right next to your bed. Then you can use it as a normal cot when she moves to her room. it is much cheaper than a bedside cot...

The ones from Germany are very good. My sister in law swears by them.
But we are buying an Ikea Gulliver cot. One side can be removed completely ans so an be put right next to your bed. Then you can use it as a normal cot when she moves to her room. it is much cheaper than a bedside cot...

Thank you so much :happydance: I didn't know that, going to Ikea next week too so will go for one of them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->