bedtime routine

mickey

Reaction score
:yipee: :yipee: :yipee: Juleika went to sleep on her own tonight, without crying and in her cot, only by playing her music toy over and over again until she was asleep, the one I always played to her before bedtime as a bedtime routine. looks like having put effort in this pays off at the end. I am really pleased :yipee: :yipee: :yipee:

:wohoo:

Caitlins been in routine for a while now has got use to the fact bed is upstairs and thats bedtime. Slept from 11 ish to 9am the other day then the day we went to see a house we were up before her *waiting* :lol:

well, Juleika still woke, as unfortunately she was itching again :(

so, at the end she ended up in our bed :baby:

but I will keep this going from now on, and hopefully one day in future she won't itch anymore :hi:

:yipee: it worked again :yipee:

Juleika was in bed asleep @ 8:15pm, she slept then until midnight, but then unfortunately woke about every two hours until 8:00am this morning!

this time she wasn't itching, but I think she possibly eats too less during the day as everything is so interesting, that she forgets eating :baby:

unleast, the eczema is under control now and both of us will hopefully have better nights again :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->