Beef

Reaction score
Hi, another question from me!
I've got some nice braising steak for tea, was going to do it with onions, mash potato and carrots. Yum.
Anyway, I was wondering if I could give Dylan some of this? He hasn't had steak before, but braising steak is so soft and melt in the mouth that I think he can handle it. He does really well with mince already, but don't want to give him something he isn't ready for yet.
Also, I normally use stock cubes, is there anything I can use instead that would be ok for Dylan? I have home made veggie stock but I don't know how well that would go to braise the steak.
Any advice welcome!

personally i would give it to him the way you are doing it, a little bit of stock wont hurt as its not all the time, if you think he can manage the braising steak go for it if he doesnt coke well u know not to give it again for a while till he is a bit more ready

maybe people wont agree with me but im all for trying new things and seeing how they go rather than not letting them try at all

good luck hope he enjoys it hunny

Lou
xxx

Yeh, I agree with you - I would rather he had a wide range of foods and wasn't restricted to "baby recipes", but I didn't want to give him something that was bad for him. Thanks hun xxx

Not sure what the ingredients are hun, or the salt content. I'm sure some other mums will be able to help :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->