been stupid!!! need self control :/

tixiie_licks

mum:)+teeny bit pregnant
Reaction score
5dpo and could not stop myself POAS grrr BFN of course which i expected but now feel deflated and praying i dont see the same next week when i can actually test and get a proper result nothing worse than a BFN and this week seems to be dragging...... i hate seeing one line!!! :(

Awww we all have these urges but it might be best to hold off until it's possible to get a result just so your stress levels don't get terribly high about TTC xxx

I agree !!! Don't put yourself through that. I speak from experience. Wait til your at least 12 dpo or til after Af. I just test again today at 9 dpo and bfn and not dealing well with it! Save your self the roller coaster ride of emotions and not to mention the money and hold off! Best of luck and tons of baby dust!!!!!!

Yes, 5 DPO it way to early! Don't get frustrated because you're not out till AF shows! You should wait and test again in a few days - most sites say 12 DPO at least (if you can wait that long....ha ha ha.....I never can!) :haha:

FX for you!!

thanks ladies :) i know it was waaaay too early but just could not stop myself, i knew it would be negative but still was really gutted about it and now im just dreading that gutted feeling next week and it being a true result so i wont even be able to say 'oh its just because its too early'.....i hope you all get your :BFP: this month! ttc is so hard i never realised just how difficult it is especially on your emotions!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"