Been thinking lately.. ntnp AND ttc???

kmonroe430

Pregnant- Timenster 2
Reaction score
I've been thinking the past few days, just wanted an opinion. Is it possible for me to be TTC because of following the charts and such but my OH being NTNP? He knows nothing about the charts that I have been looking at and I am afraid to tell him about it because he has already made it very clear that he doesn't want the pressure that comes with TTC.
Then again I wonder if I really am NTNP because I think TTC is too stressful and I want a more relaxed approach....
Thoughts??:shrug::-k

im kind of in the same situation! I classify myself as NTNP...but in reality I'm still charting/temping and using OPKs. I started originally because I wanted to see if I was even ovulating because my cycle are wacky...but I find myself DTD every time i get a positive OPK lol. My OH does know I have been temping and charting. He says he's more on the "if it happens it happens side"..But I got a positive OPK a few days ago and he was like "So does that mean we do it now?" lol. But at the same time were not really trying trying if that even makes sense? haha. So I don't even think HE knows what we are. I guess we can consider ourselves both? :shrug::coffee:

I'm doing the same thing. I'm ttc in the sense that I'm tracking my fertile signs (opks, mucus) and try to initiate BD during those times. OH doesn't know about any of that stuff - for him we have sex whenever, without protection, so I would classify that as NTNP.

It's kind of difficult someitmes because he doesn't feel the urgency I do about needing to BD at particular times...

I'm doing the same thing. I'm ttc in the sense that I'm tracking my fertile signs (opks, mucus) and try to initiate BD during those times. OH doesn't know about any of that stuff - for him we have sex whenever, without protection, so I would classify that as NTNP.

It's kind of difficult someitmes because he doesn't feel the urgency I do about needing to BD at particular times...

Right and thats exactly how I feel... But I know that when it is supposed to happen it will happen and I try to not let myself get my hopes up for it! Its hard but I'm doing my best.

This is actually my first month of watching my mucus and charting and again hubby doesn't know anything about any of it... I don't want to pressure him but I want to talk to him about these things sometimes... *:shrug:Sigh*

Im not temping or using opks but I am still checking my cycle, cm, and marking down everytime we dtd. I feel relaxed doing it this way.

Right and thats exactly how I feel... But I know that when it is supposed to happen it will happen and I try to not let myself get my hopes up for it! Its hard but I'm doing my best.

This is actually my first month of watching my mucus and charting and again hubby doesn't know anything about any of it... I don't want to pressure him but I want to talk to him about these things sometimes... *:shrug:Sigh*

Hi KMonroe!! Hope you don't mind me jumping in! I am in a very similar situation as you, my fiancé and I decided to NTNP together and this is our first cycle not using any protection, but I decided at the same time I wanted to monitor my cycle and make sure I ovulate, know my fertility signs, etc just in case there's something amiss. And DF & I really want a :baby: just not the stress that comes with making one! I guess we are TCC but our mentality is "if it happens it's meant to be".

:dust::dust: to you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"