Been to our first mom and baby group this morning!

K

keelykat

Just typical that Elliot wanted his bottle as soon as the baby massage started, so i had to watch whilest feeding him... and then he went to sleep! He didn't wake up untill almost the end! :rofl: Oh well, everyone seemed nice and i'll be going back next week! Hopefully get Elliot fed sooner so he can have a massage too.

I was really nervous walking in though!! But i did it-A big achievement for me, im very shy and hate new places/meeting people!

keely.

well done, we're starting next week, went to look round yesterday.

I'm the same, looking forward to it but also dreading it as dont like going to new places where I dont know anyone

Well done! I still haven't gone to one :blush:

I went to my first baby massage class last week as well. I was so nervous as I am new to the area and don't know anyone. Everyone was really nice and welcoming though. I really miss my home city though and my friends back there, including my NCT ones I made when I was pregnant (all six of us had boys!).

Glad it went well! :D

I really want to start it but....:blush:

well done

i still havent goneto one x

Well done hun...glad you enjoyed it :) xx

You really should try going-to those who havent yet...its a good excuse to get out and meet new moms! x x

Good on you! I'm shy too so I'm nervous about attending our first baby massage class which starts on 17th Nov. Hopefully Elliot will give you both chance to join in with the massage next time lol

Well done hun :) We go to loads now and Seth really enjoys them,. also breaks up the week! Try baby yoga if theres one enar you, we went on Monday and it was class :)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->