Been too nervous to say..

Drazic<3

You got the love <3
Reaction score
... but I am pregnant again after an MMC at 10 weeks in November. Had one cycle and bam! Didn't expect it to happen so soon but we are over the moon (and completely terrified!) Wishing, hoping and dreaming this is our time. If so, I will be due 1st September.

Please send us loads of love and healthy baby dust! :dust:

-x-

https://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab18/kandettc/100_8774.jpg
EDIT - Just a couple of the many tests I have done over the past two weeks!

Sweetheart, you are so brave posting this.

Again, huge congrats darling.

I am so pleased for you :hugs: xxx

Wishing you a very very healthy and oh so happy pregnancy xxx

Thanks darling. I just figured I have to get over this obsession with 'jinxing' everything and try and be more positive. I am preggo and very happy to be and all I can do is eat well and wish and hope that this is our time. Huge :hugs:

Congrats. Have a happy, healthy pregnancy :)

Congrats! I know how terrifying it is, but am glad to hear that you're going to try to take it one day at a time. You're pregnant today, so why not celebrate, right? Congrats, again! :)

Thanks darling. I just figured I have to get over this obsession with 'jinxing' everything and try and be more positive. I am preggo and very happy to be and all I can do is eat well and wish and hope that this is our time. Huge :hugs:

I can so relate to how you are feeling. It is a huge step you have taken and the only way now is upward!

I am totally and utterly chuffed for you xx

Fab collection of tests btw!!! :cloud9:

So happy for you babe. Congrats again. I really hope you have a smooth and healthy pregnancy :hugs:

Lots of love always x x x

p.s I have started a preggo journal x x x

YAY :) Although I have seen you in 1st tri a bit :)
You'll have to get a ticker too missy....it took me a few days to pluck up the courage to put mine on but I figured if something does go wrong and *touch wood* it doesn't then I would want the support of you guy's to help me thro
Massive sticky dust to you and here's to spending the next 8 months comparing m/s, bumps and birth stories xxxxx

Thanks girls.

That doesn't include the digis either! :dohh: :rofl:

Awww what lovely tests so great they have got darker and darker.Congrats babe xxxxxxxx

Oh wow - massive congrats, sending over a binbag of stickydust to you :dust: :dust: :dust:

LOve love LOVE the test gallery pics too :hugs::kiss:

Darling, I am so, so very happy for you :hugs:

Heres to a happy and healthy pregnancy for you :cloud9:

xxx

Heya - Just spotted your :bfp: announcement and wanted to send some huge CONGRATULATIONS your way!!!

Love the stick pic :rofl:

Waaay there we go hunny. Getting there. Try not to worry too much. I know its hard, but things will be ok xxxx

Fab news!! I thought i did lots of tests!! WOWWWWW!! lol :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->