Been TTC for a year and all failures..But IDK what's going on this time, HELP?

Msroxybby

Reaction score
Hello everyone

I've been TTC for a lido over a year and no luck..:cry:
This time is different bc I'm 78-79 days late...no PMS but spotting and cramping....
Last time I remember my PMS date was feb 14-18 then march 14-28 skipped April (thought I might be PG but failed) then started on may 11-14 until now I have started my PMS....

Help me please :cry::nope:

Have u talked to a dr? Thats a long time to go without there being something going on.

Have u talked to a dr? Thats a long time to go without there being something going on.

No I haven't i just been waiting Round to see if my period would appear like it did the other month but no sign of it...plus I don't have medicinal insurance that's why I haven't went...:nope:

Yeah thats tough. Im not a dr but it sounds like u should try to see one. U might just have a really long cycle so its gonna be hard to pin point when u ovulate. Have u tried using OPKs or anything like that? Or since your cycles are so irregular u might not be ovulating regularly which will make it even harder for u to get your BFP.

You may have had an annovulatory cycle and just skipped a month. If your cycles are that irregular, PP may be correct about you not ovulating. I would go to your obgyn and have some tests run.

You may have had an annovulatory cycle and just skipped a month. If your cycles are that irregular, PP may be correct about you not ovulating. I would go to your obgyn and have some tests run.

Thinking about it but I dnt have a dr or medical insurance :nope:

Yeah thats tough. Im not a dr but it sounds like u should try to see one. U might just have a really long cycle so its gonna be hard to pin point when u ovulate. Have u tried using OPKs or anything like that? Or since your cycles are so irregular u might not be ovulating regularly which will make it even harder for u to get your BFP.

I dnt have a dr or medical insurance so idk how to go about that....I never had a time this long before my period starts..it's normally around 50 the most...

Call different doctor offices and explain your situation. Ask them if they offer payment plans since you have no insurance. There are some doctor offices that will set up payments. What i can tell you is i had the same issue, irregular periods, and due to that i did not ovulate. My doctor placed me on some pills to regulate my cycles and Clomid to help me ovulate. i cant remember the name of the pills but they did not effect me trying to conceive. Good luck.

Do you have a planned parenthood or other free clinic you could go to? Definitely something to look into!

Yup. Good idea! PP charges by a sliding scale based on your income.

Call different doctor offices and explain your situation. Ask them if they offer payment plans since you have no insurance. There are some doctor offices that will set up payments. What i can tell you is i had the same issue, irregular periods, and due to that i did not ovulate. My doctor placed me on some pills to regulate my cycles and Clomid to help me ovulate. i cant remember the name of the pills but they did not effect me trying to conceive. Good luck.

How much would it be

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->