Been ttc on and off now for 2 or 3 years .. anyone wanna chat ?

I’m scared to take ovulation tests! Incase I’m not ovulating!! But I haven’t caught in 2 years :(
Wen you ovulate, how long do you try for? Everyday after ovulation? Every other day ? Any advice plz? Its really getting me down I’m not catching :(
Tried to not let it get to me recently but Callums Dad is having his 2nd baby with his gf so Callums going to be a big brother to their baby and that’s what’s killed me, I’m happy for callum being a big brother but why couldn’t it not by by my child? Really really upset ...

I'm sorry for your struggles. Don't be afraid to use OPK's, they'll help you time BD better. You want to BD prior to O as the egg is only viable for 24 hours after O. Most recommendations seem to be every other day once you reach you fertile window and then every day once you get your peak OPK. Since you've been trying for over a year, have you looked into seeing an RE for assistance?

Sorry you’ve been trying so long, it took us a while too.

I’d say if you’re trying to bd after ovulation this could be your problem. You need to start bding 5 to 6 days before Ovulation so the sperm is ready and waiting for the egg to be released. How long are your cycles usually? Don’t be afraid of the opks, you could use them just to notice a pattern of days your fertile and then stop if you have a pretty regular cycle, but if you can pinpoint your O day in your cycle you can then plan in cycles coming up your fertile days before Ov to bd.

Hey 👋 I have been trying to conceive for 25 months now with no luck, get some ovulating tests don’t be afraid to take them Hun, it better to no when you ovulate and if you ovulate. I am currently have really messed up cycles going from 32-65 days at a time and some time don’t ovulate, I wouldn’t have known this unless I had started testing. All the feeling you are having regarding your ex is totally normal
Lots of baby dust to you. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"