Before labor, did you experience a change in....

Love3Hope4

Mama to 4 & 1 angel WTT
Reaction score
TMI....but did you experience the bowel movement change? :blush:

I have dealt with such severe constipation for so long now and since last week, I've started going like a normal woman. This I'm not complaining about!! But yesterday it changed again....as in more than once a day and now very loose stools. No upset tummy or anything, just gotta go!

I know baby is much lower as she can no longer kick my ribs and alot of her movements are felt sharply in my "hoo hoo".

Did anyone go through the change in BMs before labor and if so how soon before? :flower:

This is my first baby but I'm experiencing the same.

Throughout my pregnancy I've had constipation, only going every 3-5 days but now I'm going between 1 and 3 times a day and have been for about a week.

At my midwife appt Tues the MW said LO's head was on the brim of my pelvis but I don 't know if she's moved down since then, I've had some strange sensations down there and my bump looks lower.

Will be watching this thread x

every time i went into labour i had loose bowel movements.....think was my body clearing itself out (sorry tmi) but i wouldnt worry hun id say is just your body preparing itself for the coming weeks when labour begins :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->