Behavior, anyone else?

Samantha675

Maybe baby #3?!?
Reaction score
So Bren seems to have a good day, smiley happy baby easy to please, I can put him down and do whatever I need, and the next he is just so fussy and cries and cries, and I end up holding him all day because everytime I put him dwn he just cries and cries. What is with this? I can't figure out if he feels bad, if he is hitting a growth spurt, or if it is the traveling. Yesterday was just horrible and by the end of the day, I was just spent.

Maybe he is overtired ? Sometimes when just is overtired he cries and cris and cries if I put him down. but I just swaddle him and put some white noise on and lay him into his crib. He'll cry for 5-10 min and then fall alseep for 2-3 hours xxx

I'm sure it's hard for him to be away from home, it's a big change. xxx
Hope he settles and you get some time for yourself :hugs:

Sorry Sam - I feel for you. It is possibly the travel.

We have to travel every couple of weeks and sometimes Ryan can be the same, in spite of sticking to his routine, naps etc. Everytime we come back home, it takes him a couple of days to settle back to normal again. Although there has only been one occassion on which I have had to hold him most of the day - he wouldn't even go to daddy.

Any chance he could be teething?

Munchkin, I thought of that, and have been rubbing his gums and can not feel anything. He is a drool machine now and chews and sucks his fists, so I am not 100%.

He is sleeping well at night Jess, and takes a good 3 hour nap every day so I don't think he is over tired. I am always careful to make sure he doesn't get into that kind of state, I know that sleeping during the day is important to good sleeping at night.

Today I am at my old flat, my friend lives there now. Anyway, they have a big bean bag chair, and I got Bren to sleep and have laid him in it, and then cooshed it around him, and he is sleeping. First time in days that he has slept NOT in my arms during his nap!

Could still be the teeth though, even if they aren't cutting through. Ryan has been teething on and off since about 8 weeks, but they haven't made an appearance as yet. Are you still in London? See if you can get some homoeopathic teething powders - Nelsons or Ashton and Parsons.
If Bren is drooling and chewing it really could be the teeth causing discomfort.

Great he got to sleep in the bean bag :)

Grace has been whingy all day. But she's been nodding off for 10 minutes or so at a time and then waking up so I think she is just overtired. Might be the problem or maybe he's having a growth spurt?

Bella has been acting like this too. Yesterday was the whining day. I was exhausted. I think she slept a total of 2 hours all day and that was only when I was holding her. Today she's happy as can be to play in her bouncer chair.

Skyler is ALWAYS clingy.Hates to be left on his own.Hope he outgrows this.He does sleep a lot though.

is it possible baby is gassy? megan screamed all the time because of it..
also babys gums bother them a long time before they actually break teeth in
i hope it gets better i know how frustrating and heatbreaking it can get!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->