Being a monkey...

Whisper

Mummy to DD & DS
Reaction score
Since Amelia had her 1st cold/cough, she has been so difficult with eating anything unless it is fruit puree or yoghurt!!

She used to love her breakfast and would eat tons of the baby cereal, she used to eat pretty much anything i gave her, now she just spits it out and it runs down her chin.

I really don't know what to do, i did try giving her dinner with yoghurt on :sick: so gross, it worked for a couple of mouthfuls and then she wouldn't open her mouth anymore.

This morning she is pretty much refusing to eat even her cereal and just plain baby rice.

I'm stuck has anyone got any ideas....? I mean can i just try and give her the foods she should be eating and if she doesn't is she ok to not have any solids?

Should i give in (thats what it feels like) and let her have just fruit puree and baby yoghurt?

xx

Persistance is the key.

Have you tried mixing apple with sweet potato etc?

I haven't but i will try, i was thinking of making her some sweet potatoes she liked them before, just hope it works i feel like i am starving her otherwise.

Caitlyn wouldn't eat her porridge this morning so I gave her apple and custard instead :blush: :rofl:

:rofl: isn't it amazing how such a little thing can completely rule the roost....and they don't even know it!
i just tried grilling some cheese on toast and she loves it!!!

Might try that again :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->