Being delivered in 5 hours! 34 weeks BABY UPDATE PAGE 6

She is gorgeous Hun! Congratulations!! Such a previous darling ☺️ Xx

I'm in tears! I think because we had the same due date and I feel like we have hit so many milestones together - im so relieved for you that you have your little girl out and safe! X

I'm glad she's out safely, congratulations, x

Congratulations hun glad that she is doing well :) xx

Congratulations she is beautiful!

She is perfect!! Congratulations and so glad things worked out!

Just a little update. She's almost 3 days old now. Yesterday the Dr decided to take her off her her CPAP (which opens her lungs so she can get oxygen in, she's breathing herself though) to see how she would cope. OH and I got to be there and we held her the entire time she off it for her trial run. She copes amazingly, her sats never dropped and she was completely fine without it. It was so amazing to see her face close up as she's always had tubes on and an eye mask due to receiving phototherapy for jaundice. She went back on it all through the night but as she did so well yesterday they're doing another trial off it all today for longer. So they're gradually easing her off. If she manages she will just have the feeding tube and temperature control. I'm so proud of her. She's so strong and amazing. We're very lucky and so in love. She hasn't met her big sister yet but I'll look forward to that she she's a little stronger :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 80
Bless her what a little treasure. She is truly beautiful. Congratulations again

Thanks for the update! Glad she is doing well, you'll bring her home in no time!

Gorge lil girly. Congratulations mamma x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->