Being proud

missjess

Mummy of a prince
Reaction score
So, my mom just called me and told me one of her coworker told her today to stop bragging about her grandson... :shock: !!!

Her daughter was born a month before and doesn't crawl yet. My mom was just talking with the other ladies at work how great her grandson is, mentioning everything he does etc. That lady stepped into the conversation to tell my mother to stop bragging.

How come we can't be proud anymore? What the hell!!! It's not bragging, it's just being proud of something... It really makes me mad!

:rofl: i think that some people do see it as bragging and it should be kept for conversations when this jealous women isn't in the room!
so you mum can go on and on and not upset anyone x x x x :blush:

good for your mom... I hope she told her to shove it lol.

ah most people cant stop going on about there children or grandchildren its natural that women is prob just jelous its silly really, my mum is forever going on about me and charlie to people haha xxx

god silly woman ur mum has every right to be proud of him and its not bragging!

my mum is forever talking about things that jack does at work x

Yeah, my mum brags about Caitlyn all the time. She's not really bragging she just wants everyone to know why she's so happy!

Good that your mom told her off! :rofl: :rofl:

Seriously, what a b****!

omg what has the world come to you cant do or say anthing these days, my mum talk about jack all the time and people are happy to hear her talk about him, this woman must have been jelous.

sadly some people do see a lot of things in life as 'bragging' esp if their LO isn't doing whatever it is you are talking about. I have seen it at baby clubs i go to, a mum is proud cos baby has started crawling - other mums give her the daggers!!! very weird.

just be proud hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->