General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

My landlords are chicken farmers and our farm is used to grow feed so there’s no animals there permanently, but we have had some come and go. Our neighbors daughter used to do rodeo so they had a few horses. Then she had a concussion and couldn’t ride so they sold their horses to a therapy farm and the barn was rented out to a few horses for a little bit. After that they brought in beef cows for a few years, but none this year. Now all we have are some stray cats that run around. We love our area and living on the farm! We are in Amish country so lots of baked goods and farm stands. There’s so much space for the kids to explore and privacy. Our biggest issue now is that our house is way too small. We only have 2 bedrooms. There is another house on the property that is huge that is rented out as well. We’ve been waiting because they said they were moving once their son graduated because they bought a house in the mountains. Their son graduated last year and there’s no sign of them moving. Sigh. We really don’t want to move, but there’s no way 6 of us can live in a 2 bedroom.

Jules that spunds like an absolute dream, all the farm animals and farm life without the responsibility, lol!! We’re in the country but we do have a couple of houses/neighborhoods nearby, so not the rolling acres of farmland I’d prefer. That said we have a very large historic district down the street that preserves the land, and it’s minimally developed with old farm houses and beautiful land. It’s nice to drive through!

Good luck on your ultrasound!! I hope all goes well and you get good news

dobs yay for therapy and horses! Ugh the planning sounds so messy but i hope it works out in the end and in A’s best interest.

AFM…NT scan this week eep

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->