belly button piercing!!!

sam76

Mummy to George & Louie
Reaction score
:dohh: hi all, just a quick note, has anyone got the belly buton pierced?? if so when did you take it out or when are you planning on taking it out?? any advice would be grateful xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:dohh:

hi you can buy these plastic ones which you can wear all the way through pregnancy they sort of expand, my friend wore one the whole way through.
x

think i should just take it out now??

i took mine out about 15 weeks as i could see my belly was getting bigger but yeah u can buy ones to last u the whole way through. dont leave it into long though!

better just to take it out, do u think i should before i have my scan???

You dont need to take it out. Just buy maternity ones.
Even if u was to take it out, you dont need too untill you get a big bump and your belly button pops

that makes no difference hun! its upto u though! as i said u can buy one to last u all the way through if u want or just have it out and be done with it :)

im 9 weeks and i have taken mine out...just wasnt sure what to do so thought i couldnt go wrong if took it out xx

Ive got mine pierced hun and it has completley stretched amd it started producing puss so i took mine out. But i know some girls that have kept their belly buttons poerced all the way through their pregnancy and they were fine. So i reall think it depends on the person
xx

I took mine out about 2 weeks ago, due to bloating my bars really started to hurt me.
Some people go on to have it in for the whole of their pregnancy with just using a longer bar, Do whatever works for you
X

I've still got mine in and its fine at the moment!

I took mine out then I was almost 30 weeks last time just because my belly button was popping out and the hole was stretching. I didn't put a plastic or rubber bar in and mine was fine after I gave birth. I had it pierced several years ago though.

i have both top and bottom of my belly button pierced. i am currently 13 weeks and it is looking pretty good at the moment so yeah... i am hoping that i can keep mine the whole way. but if not i will buy those maternity ones and see how i got from there i guess... i think like alot of other people have said it is up to you and what you wanna do :)
Take it as it comes i say :) Good luck :) :) :)
-xox-

I took mine out as soon as the doc confirmed I was pregnant, not a personal choice though as I have a really thin piece of skin covering mine and was advised that this may snap as my belly expands! C

I have mine stretched to a 4G and had to take it out pretty early.
I know thats a little abnormal, but it felt a lot better when I did
I also noticed I was having issues with a few other ones and had to take them out.
I got some sort of weird thing on my tongue (dr. said it was from pregnancy) and had to take out three tongue rings
I also had to take out my cheek piercings...
Not the funnest thing I have ever done. But worth it
My opinion would be to take it out.
I have had a piercing rip out before and it is not fun
Your belly is going to be sticking out and getting it caught would suck!

I took mine out when I was about 6 weeks along...and...now I'm wishing I would have got a maternity one! My belly has grown so much that the hole has stretched and starting to rip open..it's very sore :(

im going to keep mine in till my scan on the 23rd so i can see everything is ok with bubs so far then take it out after the scan like the same day

where can you buy these maternity ones from??? any ideas how much they are

I just took mine out when I found out I was pregnant. Kinda glad I did. My belly button hasnt popped at all but she pushes her little bum out sometimes and the pressure is immense. I think it wouldhurt if I'd of kept the bar in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->