Belly feels really heavy...

lilmisscaviar

2 girls, 3 boys
Reaction score
I'm currently 24 weeks but was measuring 3 weeks ahead at my appointment at 23 weeks so it sounds like I'm in for another big baby. I think he has hit another growth spurt because my belly has suddenly become heavier and my lower back/hips hurt. Anyone else have a heavy feeling belly?

Hi Hun I'm feeling the same.. I'm not being measured til my next appointment in two weeks time. I'm 26+6 but my first baby was huge, but I measured "normal" the whole way through and then he was 9lb 8oz and I gained so much weight! I don't seem to have gained as much weight this time but my bump is huge again and so heavy - I don't know the gender of baby but guessing another boy with this big bump lol. I am so so uncomfortable the last couple of days, and last night was such a long night tossing and turning with my spd. Do you have a bump support belt? I don't have one, I've seen mixed reviews on them. What did you midwife say about u measuring ahead? Will they give u growth scans? Xxx

I'm only 22 weeks along and I often feel like my uterus wants to fall out of my stomach when I am walking around. It's a weird sensation! I probably need to work on strengthening my core, but I'm pretty sure baby is hitting a growth spurt too because my upper abdomen has been getting achy.

Im so glad im not the only feeling the weight of the belly already some days she just feels so heavy in there depending on where she's resting at in my stomach that I have no idea how im going to handle getting bigger and im only 26+3 smh. Im hoping my back and hips will get use to the weight as I put on more because my lower back is starting to hurt constantly

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->